Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

Decoding Barcoded Form

Former Community Member
Hi, I started with workbench one month ago. And I had some little problems. Then I read this forum and everithing is ok.

But now I have to use barcoded form. There is no problem to create a simple form with generating barcode. But I have no idea with decoding. In this process user wil use form, print it and on the second side there will scan it.

In this forum I read we have to have LiveCycle barcoded forms. we thing there is, becouse in services in workbench we have item Barcoded Forms, with decode and extract to xml items. Mean it that we have this licence?

I read some presentation and documentation about barcoded forms. But I can´t found how exactly create a process with decoding.

Thanks for reply.
3 Replies

Former Community Member
Hi scott,

I read it. I understand system of barcode but I can´t create some simply process in workbench to get data from it. I´ve got some jpg form. But I can´t get data from it.

Thanks for reply