Expand my Community achievements bar.

can change "place" programmatically?

Former Community Member
I have a form that has multiple pages. During its use a modified copy of the form may be emailed. Before it is emailed all of the information (controls, text data) on page 1 is hidden and some on page 2.

If I set the "place" (from the pagination tab of the subform) to "following previous" I get a one page email attachment -- this is what I want. in essence all of page one stuff is hidden and since its all flowed, the stuff on page two flows up onto page one. BUT... before emailing the stuff starts on the bottom of page 1.

However, I also need the data on page 2 to start at the top of page 2 when it is being worked with before the email.... and to do this requires a different "place" setting. (if I set it any other way than above, the email becomes a blank page followed by a page with the data on it. I do not want the blank page and I do not want the stuff from page 2 to flow up on to the page one before the email.

If I could set place programmatically, I could change it before emailing... and this would be great.

but I can't find the javascript to do this... sounds like it would be a simple statement...
0 Replies