Expand my Community achievements bar.

Autofill Data into multiple similar fields

Former Community Member
Hi,

I have created a simple call report form that has 3 fields; customer, contact and date. Beneath the heading 'customer", I have a text field, to the right of it I have the text field for "contact" and to the right of it, I have a text field for the date to be entered. So, I have 3 fields from left to right, and I have 25 lines of blank fields going down the page. The way I did this was to set the first line of three fields up the way that I wanted, and then copied the entire line and pasted to the next line beneath, until I had a page full. The problem i'm having is that the previously entered data is only coming up if it was entered previously -ON THAT PARTICULAR LINE- Text field one is where the company name is entered. Text field 2 is where the contact name is entered; text field 3 is where the date goes. Is there a way to have data previously entered into text field one, on LINE ONE of the form, be available to come up in text field one on ANY OTHER subsequent line??? Same thing for text field 2. It seems to be saving the autofill data (or whatever the data is called) in seperate caches. I would like for the data available to be shared for all the lines' particular field. Anyone know of a way to do this, or did the way I made the form prevent this from happening?? Any tips appreciated...
1 Reply

Former Community Member
Ok, then can someone tell me where or what the path to the previously entered data is?