Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

Attachments when render a form

Former Community Member
I recently join adobe livecycle platform and i using it to develop an application that uses forms.<br /><br />I want to permit attachments in my forms but i find and issue that i can´t manage. Seems like newbie question but i read km of documentation and my dubt persists.<br /><br />I want to put a description for my attachments when render a form but seems that Map<String, Document> that i pass on renderForm method dont have any maner of indicate this.<br /><br />I really apreciate any help in this direcction. Some manual or something that i miss.<br /><br />Thank you in advance for any help.<br />Cheers.
6 Replies

Former Community Member
So do you want to put attachments in to the form , or you want to put attachments to the task.Let me know will give the proper solution

thanks

mergeandfuse@gmail.com

Former Community Member
When you generate the form with some attachments then you have an attachment button. When you hit that button a table with attachments appear.

The table have 4 columns:

- Name

- Description

- Date

- Size

I can set name correctly but Description is filled with something like $FS_TIMESTAMP=121111234322232. I want to set a description but i cant find where.

Im trying to do this using Forms Service with Java Api.

Thks for help.

Former Community Member
Hi,<br /><br />I have the same question. I've used the setDocAttribute method to set the "description" attribute for the attachment, but then I end up with<br />the description showing up as<br /><br /><my description> $FS_TIMESTAMP=1234....<br /><br />Is there anyway to prevent the $FS_TIMESTAMP from being appended?<br /><br />Thanks.

Former Community Member
Was anyone able to find a fix for this issue? We are experiencing the same.

Thanks!

Former Community Member
Hi Brian

Do you want to add attachments to the "FORM" or you want attachments added to the attachment tab of the workspace when the form is rendered?

let me know

thanks

girish

mergeandfuse@gmail.com

Former Community Member
I would like to do something similar attaching to the FORM.