Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

Attaching values to check boxes in Acrobat forms via LiveCycle Designer

Former Community Member
I created a new form in Acrobat via LiveCycle Designer. In that form, I have two columns of check boxes for critera listed on the left side of the page. I need to learn how to attach numerical values to each check box in order to sum total them for a total score.

I have made every possible attempt to find any way to open a field properties dialog box anywhere within LiveCycle but with no success. I've gone to all the panes that open at the bottom right of the screen, but still there is nothing there to add values?

Can anyone help with this? I posted this message originally to the Acrobat Forum but was told to post here instead. Thank you!

Dean
2 Replies

Level 7
You might want to view the "Extending LiveCycle Forms with JavaScript and FormCalc" eSeminar on demand at the Acrobat Users Community site, http://www.acrobatusers.com/ , to learn better how to add FormCalc and JavaScripts to LiveCycle Designer. There are also other post about using the 'Sum()' function to sum a series of fields.

Former Community Member
Geo,

Thank you for your reply and your help! I'll check out that information you suggested now.

Thanks again!

Dean