Expand my Community achievements bar.

Learn about Edge Delivery Services in upcoming GEM session

An error occurred during the operation (endpoint id 842). (ALC-WKS-007-027)

Level 6
In the log file I get this:

2 errors with the message: "No scheduler found with name IDPSchedulerService";

the stack dump says this:

"tack Dump = com.adobe.idp.event.exception.EventCreateException: Event for event-type TaskCreated cannot be created in the database. Reason:com.adobe.idp.event.policy.EventPolicyException: No scheduler found with name IDPSchedulerService

at com.adobe.idp.event.manager.EventManagerImpl.createEvent(EventManagerImpl.java:499)

at com.adobe.idp.event.manager.EventManagerImpl.publishAsynchronousEvent(EventManagerImpl.java:636)

at com.adobe.idp.event.manager.EventManagerImpl.createEvent(EventManagerImpl.java:357)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorI"

After the 2 above erros I get:

EJB threw an unexpected (non-declared) exception during invocation of method "doRequiresNew" on bean "BeanId(LiveCycle8#adobe-dscf.jar#EjbTransactionCMTAdapter, null)". Exception data: com.adobe.idp.event.exception.EventCreateException: Event for event-type TaskCreated cannot be created in the database. Reason:com.adobe.idp.event.policy.EventPolicyException: No scheduler found with name IDPSchedulerService

and this:

0000005b ExceptionUtil E CNTR0020E: EJB threw an unexpected (non-declared) exception during invocation of method "doSupports" on bean "BeanId(LiveCycle8#adobe-dscf.jar#EjbTransactionCMTAdapter, null)". Exception data: com.adobe.idp.event.exception.EventCreateException: Event for event-type TaskCreated cannot be created in the database. Reason:com.adobe.idp.event.policy.EventPolicyException: No scheduler found with name IDPSchedulerService

finally this:

SystemOut O [LCDS] [ERROR] Exception when invoking service 'remoting-service': flex.messaging.MessageException: ALC-WKS-005-055: An error occurred while retrieving endpoints based on a collection of endpoit ids.

incomingMessage: Flex Message (flex.messaging.messages.RemotingMessage)

operation = invoke

clientId = F7149C09-0009-5D6D-9BC1-6E4D6695EECD

destination = endpoint-actions

messageId = FCC3F5ED-6BBF-5973-327A-4BCF1E12CBDF

timestamp = 1229632510208

timeToLive = 0

body = null

hdr(DSId) = F708081D-AF1A-E1AC-E3A6-3D38677596EC

hdr(DSEndpoint) = workspace-polling-amf

In workspace I get this:

An error occurred during the operation (endpoint id 842). (ALC-WKS-007-027)

thank you
2 Replies

Level 1

Hi Neptus,

Have you ever gotten response to your question? I am getting the exact same error on my server (WebSphere/AIX/Oracle10g) and I am not sure what is causing it. When I look at the list of running services "IDPSchedulerService" is one of them. I am not sure what is going on.

Thanks,

Ilija

Level 2

Hi,

I also got the same error. Can someone help me to resolve this issue.

Thanks,

Prasad