Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

Almost identical copies from one form design??

Level 4
We need to convert JetForm Filler forms to Adobe Designer. In Jetform we have forms that need to be printed in 3 copies. But the copies will need to have a different text, e.g. customers A copy, customers B copy etc. In JetForm we drew/designed each copy individually - 3 almost identical copies!!

I hope that it is possible to script this in Designer - Any ideas???. Note that the form is filled manual by user!

Thomas
3 Replies

Former Community Member
What exactly is different between the 3 copies?

H.

Level 4
Hi Hubert and others

Lets says I need to print 3 copies of a form. I need to have a text in top of each copy, that is different for each copy.

Copy 1: 'Mike Johsons copy'

Copy 2: 'Employers copy'

Copy 3: 'The Banks copy'

I would like to draw/design the form just once, and then at print-time, solve the 3 different copies!

- great ideas???

Thomas

Former Community Member
You could create 3 different master pages: one that contains the text "Mike Johsons copy", one with "Employers copy", and one with "The Banks copy". Then, after you've finalized the form layout, you could copy the parent subform twice so that you would have 3 copies. Then, select each of the subforms and in the Object palette, click the Subform tab. From the Place list, select On Page > [page], where [page] is the name of the master page. See "Example of assigning a page layout to an interactive or static form design" in the help.