Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

allow user to insert varying size text in middle of paragraph, flow

Former Community Member
In the middle of a paragraph I would like to allow a user to add lines of text to fill in a blank. The text amount would vary in size. I have read about the subforms but I cannot get them to do what I want. The text has to follow the asterick and then the rest of the paragraph "compel the removal..." should follow, for a complete paragraph. Example of what I would like to do (see the * parts):

The Company hereby insures the owner of the indebtedness secured by the mortgage referred to in paragraph _____ of Schedule _____ against loss which the insured shall sustain in the event that the owner of the easement referred to in paragraph _____ of Schedule B shall, for the purpose of *__________________ compell the removal of any portion of the improvements on the land which encroach upon said easement.

* insert use against which insurance is to be given, e.g.,

(1)Insurance limited to loss by reason of maintenance and repair of specific existing structure: maintaining and repairing the existing storm drain structure within said easement.

(2)Insurance same as (1) plus enlarging or replacing existing structure: maintaining, repairing, enlarging or replacing the existing storm drain within said easement.

(3)Insurance unlimited: exercising the right of use or maintenance of said easement.
3 Replies

Former Community Member
Hi, Can anyone please help me with me question above? I am completely lost and getting very frustrated with this program. I could really use some support. Are their other avenues of support? I bought a book but it didn't go into enough detail and it didn't teach me anything I didn't already figure out on my own. My main source of contention is subforms at the moment.

Former Community Member
Is it possible to make floating field as Editable?