Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

align layout of workflow in workbench

Former Community Member
Hi,

I have a workflow that is quit big, more then 100 components, with a lot of gateways, branches etc. I was trying to adjust the layout of the components and save it. The next time when I reopen it, the layout went back to the previous layout. The adjusted layout was not saved. Why y y y? Any configuration to set.

I have Service pack 2 installed. It seem that with small workflow,there is no such problem. But when workflow get complex, Live cycle cannot handle? Occanionally, there is problem when dragging component to workflow. Have to close the workflow and reopen to solve the problem.

Thanks.
2 Replies

Former Community Member
Unfortunately, I think that what you are experiencing with the layout is the expected behaviour.

One thing you can do to simplify the presentation is use subprocesses (several smaller processes) and have the 'main' process call them.

Former Community Member
I am already using sub-process to simplify the flow. Look like the workbench software is pretty not flexible and it make expansion of the flow very difficult. Not a very rational feature.