Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

ALC-DSC-213-000 Error on WebService

Former Community Member
I created a process/Web Serbice in Workbench that goes out to the edcprincipaluserentity in the repository and pulls back the 'uidstring' from the db table. I have created a DataConnection in Designer that talks back to the LC Server and it connects to the WSDL file. When I invoke the button from the DataConnection link, it does not pull any information back into the output fields.

While in workbench I can put in a test value and can see the results in the XML returned.

I have Disabled sercuirty in ADMINUI for this process and it still does not work.

Livecycle 8.1 is the version.

Below is the error from the server.log.

2009-01-15 13:32:34,990 ERROR [org.jboss.ejb.plugins.LogInterceptor] RuntimeException in method: public abstract java.lang.Object com.adobe.idp.dsc.transaction.impl.ejb.adapter.EjbTransactionCMTAdapterLocal.doRequiresNew(com.adobe.idp.dsc.transaction.TransactionDefinition,com.adobe.idp.dsc.transaction.TransactionCallback) throws com.adobe.idp.dsc.DSCException:

ALC-DSC-213-000: com.adobe.idp.dsc.DSCException: No Credential or Context set

at com.adobe.idp.dsc.interceptor.impl.AuthorizationInterceptor.intercept(AuthorizationInterceptor.java:84)

at com.adobe.idp.dsc.interceptor.impl.RequestInterceptorChainImpl.proceed(RequestInterceptorChainImpl.java:44)

at com.adobe.idp.dsc.engine.impl.ServiceEngineImpl.invoke(ServiceEngineImpl.java:113)

at com.adobe.idp.dsc.routing.Router.routeRequest(Router.java:102)

at com.adobe.idp.dsc.provider.impl.base.AbstractMessageReceiver.routeMessage(AbstractMessageReceiver.java:88)

at com.adobe.idp.dsc.provider.impl.vm.VMMessageDispatcher.doSend(VMMessageDispatcher.java:210)

at com.adobe.idp.dsc.provider.impl.base.AbstractMessageDispatcher.send(AbstractMessageDispatcher.java:57)

at com.adobe.idp.dsc.clientsdk.ServiceClient.invoke(ServiceClient.java:208)

at com.adobe.workflow.engine.PEUtil.propogateFault(PEUtil.java:202)

at com.adobe.idp.workflow.dsc.invoker.WorkflowDSCInvoker$1.doInTransaction(WorkflowDSCInvoker.java:285)

at com.adobe.idp.dsc.transaction.impl.ejb.adapter.EjbTransactionCMTAdapterBean.execute(EjbTransactionCMTAdapterBean.java:336)

at com.adobe.idp.dsc.transaction.impl.ejb.adapter.EjbTransactionCMTAdapterBean.doRequiresNew(EjbTransactionCMTAdapterBean.java:282)

at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor288.invoke(Unknown Source)

at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)

at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:585)

at org.jboss.invocation.Invocation.performCall(Invocation.java:345)

at org.jboss.ejb.StatelessSessionContainer$ContainerInterceptor.invoke(StatelessSessionContainer.java:214)

at org.jboss.resource.connectionmanager.CachedConnectionInterceptor.invoke(CachedConnectionInterceptor.java:149)

at org.jboss.ejb.plugins.StatelessSessionInstanceInterceptor.invoke(StatelessSessionInstanceInterceptor.java:154)

at org.jboss.webservice.server.ServiceEndpointInterceptor.invoke(ServiceEndpointInterceptor.java:54)

at org.jboss.ejb.plugins.CallValidationInterceptor.invoke(CallValidationInterceptor.java:48)

at org.jboss.ejb.plugins.AbstractTxInterceptor.invokeNext(AbstractTxInterceptor.java:106)

at org.jboss.ejb.plugins.TxInterceptorCMT.runWithTransactions(TxInterceptorCMT.java:389)

at org.jboss.ejb.plugins.TxInterceptorCMT.invoke(TxInterceptorCMT.java:166)

at org.jboss.ejb.plugins.SecurityInterceptor.invoke(SecurityInterceptor.java:153)

at org.jboss.ejb.plugins.LogInterceptor.invoke(LogInterceptor.java:192)

at org.jboss.ejb.plugins.ProxyFactoryFinderInterceptor.invoke(ProxyFactoryFinderInterceptor.java:122)

at org.jboss.ejb.SessionContainer.internalInvoke(SessionContainer.java:624)

at org.jboss.ejb.Container.invoke(Container.java:873)

at org.jboss.ejb.plugins.local.BaseLocalProxyFactory.invoke(BaseLocalProxyFactory.java:415)

at org.jboss.ejb.plugins.local.StatelessSessionProxy.invoke(StatelessSessionProxy.java:88)

at $Proxy174.doRequiresNew(Unknown S
3 Replies

Former Community Member
Did you change the runAs parameter in the adminui to system so that when your web service calls the JDBC web service the appropriate credentials are used?

Former Community Member
Paul - in 8.1 there is no parameter for Run As, you only have Security Enable/Disable. Is there someplace else that this would have to be set. I went to Services > Archive Management > Endpoint Management

Former Community Member
No ...in 8.1 you will have to disable security on all of the services that your web service is calling as well. In your case the JDBC service.