Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

ailed deploying components with adobe livecycle configuration manager

Former Community Member
Hi all

I have a problem installing my Adobe Livecycle. When I start the configuration manager, I'm following step by step all options but, after the test server connection, when I deploy the components to application server, i have this error

ALC-LCM-030-200

Failed to deploy component ..\working\deployLC\deploy\adobe-generatepdf-dsc.jar

and after this exception the deployment stops

any idea will be appreciated. Thanks in advance

Dani
18 Replies

Former Community Member
Hello,

I did run into this issue. The only explanation I could give about this is to increase your RAM and disk space on C drive. After allocating my VM 3+GB of RAM and 10GB of space on C drive the error disappeared.

Hope that Helps

Amar

Former Community Member
Hi Amar

I?m still having the same problem. I increased RAM to 3 Gb and I have installed adobe livecycle in a new partition of 15 Gb but I have the same problem. i'm using Oracle10g and JBoss

This is the error log:

java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space

at java.lang.AbstractStringBuilder.expandCapacity(AbstractStringBuilder.java:99)

at java.lang.AbstractStringBuilder.append(AbstractStringBuilder.java:575)

at java.lang.StringBuffer.append(StringBuffer.java:321)

at java.io.StringWriter.write(StringWriter.java:55)

at org.apache.axis.components.encoding.UTF8Encoder.writeEncoded(UTF8Encoder.java:90)

at org.apache.axis.encoding.SerializationContext.writeSafeString(SerializationContext.java:1289)

at org.apache.axis.encoding.SerializationContext.writeChars(SerializationContext.java:1249)

at org.apache.axis.message.SAXOutputter.characters(SAXOutputter.java:67)

at org.apache.axis.message.SAX2EventRecorder.replay(SAX2EventRecorder.java:177)

at org.apache.axis.message.MessageElement.output(MessageElement.java:1168)

at org.apache.axis.message.SOAPBody.outputImpl(SOAPBody.java:139)

at org.apache.axis.message.SOAPEnvelope.outputImpl(SOAPEnvelope.java:478)

at org.apache.axis.message.MessageElement.output(MessageElement.java:1208)

at org.apache.axis.message.MessageElement.getAsString(MessageElement.java:1111)

at org.apache.axis.message.MessageElement.getAsDocument(MessageElement.java:1079)

at com.adobe.idp.um.webservices.WSSecurityHandler.invoke(WSSecurityHandler.java:91)

at org.apache.axis.strategies.InvocationStrategy.visit(InvocationStrategy.java:32)

at org.apache.axis.SimpleChain.doVisiting(SimpleChain.java:118)

at org.apache.axis.SimpleChain.invoke(SimpleChain.java:83)

at org.apache.axis.server.AxisServer.invoke(AxisServer.java:239)

at org.apache.axis.transport.http.AxisServlet.doPost(AxisServlet.java:699)

at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:717)

at org.apache.axis.transport.http.AxisServletBase.service(AxisServletBase.java:327)

at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:810)

at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:252)

at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:173)

at com.adobe.idp.dsc.provider.impl.soap.axis.InvocationFilter.doFilter(InvocationFilter.java:42)

at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:202)

at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:173)

at org.jboss.web.tomcat.filters.ReplyHeaderFilter.doFilter(ReplyHeaderFilter.java:81)

at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:202)

Any idea?

Thanks in advance

Former Community Member
Hi,

The error is java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space. This indicates that you have to increase the heap size on the jboss. Change Xms=512 and Xmx=1024, restart the server and try again.

Former Community Member
Hi Daniel

I have done this change on run.conf file

JAVA_OPTS="-server -Xms512m -Xmx3072m"

i have rebooted my jboss but problem persist.

Is this change right? Is there another file to change?

thanks

Former Community Member
Hi Barthuin,

To make sure the Heap space is used check the registry keys for JBOSS Service

Hkey Local Machine -> System -> CurrentControlSet -> Services -> JBOSS for Adobe LiveCycle ES v8.0 -> Parameters

Look at JVM Options with -Xms and -Xmx entries and set them as appropriate

Also you can not set the JVM option Xmx to more than 1.5GB on a Windows system. So setting -Xmx to 3072 is a waste. 1024Mb is fine

Hope that Helps

Former Community Member
Try changing it in run.bat. As Amar points out, don't use more than Xmx=1024.

Former Community Member
It works now. Thanks Daniel and Amar for your help :D

Regards

Former Community Member
I have installed LC on my server but I have a new problem with Livecycle Administration Console

When I access to this url http://localhost:8080/adminui it shows this error and I can't loggin

org.apache.jasper.JasperException: /login.jsp(1,1154) Attribute acceptcharset invalid for tag form according to TLD

org.apache.jasper.compiler.DefaultErrorHandler.jspError(DefaultErrorHandler.java:39)

org.apache.jasper.compiler.ErrorDispatcher.dispatch(ErrorDispatcher.java:405)

org.apache.jasper.compiler.ErrorDispatcher.jspError(ErrorDispatcher.java:234)

org.apache.jasper.compiler.Validator$ValidateVisitor.checkXmlAttributes(Validator.java:989)

org.apache.jasper.compiler.Validator$ValidateVisitor.visit(Validator.java:710)

org.apache.jasper.compiler.Node$CustomTag.accept(Node.java:1441)

org.apache.jasper.compiler.Node$Nodes.visit(Node.java:2163)

org.apache.jasper.compiler.Node$Visitor.visitBody(Node.java:2213)

org.apache.jasper.compiler.Validator$ValidateVisitor.visit(Validator.java:730)

org.apache.jasper.compiler.Node$CustomTag.accept(Node.java:1441)

org.apache.jasper.compiler.Node$Visitor.visitBody(Node.java:2213)

org.apache.jasper.compiler.Node$Visitor.visit(Node.java:2219)

org.apache.jasper.compiler.Node$Root.accept(Node.java:456)

org.apache.jasper.compiler.Validator.validate(Validator.java:1489)

org.apache.jasper.compiler.Compiler.generateJava(Compiler.java:157)

org.apache.jasper.compiler.Compiler.compile(Compiler.java:286)

org.apache.jasper.compiler.Compiler.compile(Compiler.java:267)

org.apache.jasper.compiler.Compiler.compile(Compiler.java:255)

org.apache.jasper.JspCompilationContext.compile(JspCompilationContext.java:556)

org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.service(JspServletWrapper.java:293)

org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.serviceJspFile(JspServlet.java:314)

org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.service(JspServlet.java:264)

javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:810)

com.sun.faces.context.ExternalContextImpl.dispatch(ExternalContextImpl.java:322)

com.sun.faces.application.ViewHandlerImpl.renderView(ViewHandlerImpl.java:130)

com.sun.faces.lifecycle.RenderResponsePhase.execute(RenderResponsePhase.java:87)

com.sun.faces.lifecycle.LifecycleImpl.phase(LifecycleImpl.java:200)

com.sun.faces.lifecycle.LifecycleImpl.render(LifecycleImpl.java:117)

javax.faces.webapp.FacesServlet.service(FacesServlet.java:198)

com.adobe.framework.SetCharacterEncodingFilter.doFilter(SetCharacterEncodingFilter.java:173)

com.adobe.idp.um.auth.filter.PortalSSOFilter.doFilter(PortalSSOFilter.java:113)

org.jboss.web.tomcat.filters.ReplyHeaderFilter.doFilter(ReplyHeaderFilter.java:81)

Can it be about previous problems on deploy proccess? I have only installed Livecycle Forms ES and Livecycle Reader Extensions ES. Can this be the problem? Would it be better install all suite?

Former Community Member
Barthuin,

Have you cleaned up your system before you reinstalled? If you are using the same machine then, you need to remove all LC component and clean up your registry keys, then reinstall.

Also, have you modified any configuration files manually?

Amar

Former Community Member
Hi Amar

I have could fix this error. This error was caused by MyFaces library. I had to install a new version of this library on

$JBOSS\server\default\deploy\jbossweb-tomcat55.sar\jsf-libs

and I could to sign up on Manager Console

Thanks for your help :D

Regards

Former Community Member
Hey,<br /><br />Same problem as Barthuin with a little different flavor. While using the Configuration Manager I get the following pop up error at the LiveCycle Component Deployment Stage:<br /><br />ALC-LCM-030-200<br />Failed to deploy component ..\working\deployLC\deploy\adobe-generatepdf-dsc.jar<br /><br />The detailed stack trace according to the configuration manager log is:<br /><br />[2008-06-27 13:55:42,397], SEVERE , Thread-78, com.adobe.livecycle.lcm.feature.deployment.DeployDSCsTask, Task failed<br />com.adobe.livecycle.lcm.core.LCMException[ALC-LCM-030-200]: Failed to deploy component ..\working\deployLC\deploy\adobe-generatepdf-dsc.jar.<br /> at com.adobe.livecycle.lcm.feature.deployment.DeployDSCs.deployDSCFiles(DeployDSCs.java:366)<br /> at com.adobe.livecycle.lcm.feature.deployment.DeployDSCs.deployDSCs(DeployDSCs.java:117)<br /> at com.adobe.livecycle.lcm.feature.deployment.DeployDSCsTask$ActualTask.<init>(DeployDSCsTask.java:85)<br /> at com.adobe.livecycle.lcm.feature.deployment.DeployDSCsTask$1.construct(DeployDSCsTask.java:58)<br /> at com.adobe.livecycle.lcm.core.tasks.SwingWorker$2.run(SwingWorker.java:114)<br /> at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)<br />Caused by: ALC-DSC-000-000: com.adobe.idp.dsc.DSCRuntimeException: Internal error.<br /> at com.adobe.idp.dsc.provider.impl.soap.axis.sdk.SoapAxisDispatcher.throwExceptionHandler(SoapAxisDispatcher.java:207)<br /> at com.adobe.idp.dsc.provider.impl.soap.axis.sdk.SoapAxisDispatcher.doSend(SoapAxisDispatcher.java:125)<br /> at com.adobe.idp.dsc.provider.impl.base.AbstractMessageDispatcher.send(AbstractMessageDispatcher.java:57)<br /> at com.adobe.idp.dsc.clientsdk.ServiceClient.invoke(ServiceClient.java:208)<br /> at com.adobe.idp.dsc.registry.component.client.ComponentRegistryClient.invoke(ComponentRegistryClient.java:346)<br /> at com.adobe.idp.dsc.registry.component.client.ComponentRegistryClient.install(ComponentRegistryClient.java:157)<br /> at com.adobe.livecycle.lcm.feature.deployment.LCMDeployerUtil.installComponent(LCMDeployerUtil.java:283)<br /> at com.adobe.livecycle.lcm.feature.deployment.LCMDeployerUtil.installAndStartComponent(LCMDeployerUtil.java:336)<br /> at com.adobe.livecycle.lcm.feature.deployment.DeployDSCs.deployDSCFiles(DeployDSCs.java:349)<br /> ... 5 more<br />Caused by: java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: allocLargeArray - Object size: 56605392, Num elements: 28302688; nested exception is: <br /> java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: allocLargeArray - Object size: 56605392, Num elements: 28302688<br /> at org.apache.axis.message.SOAPFaultBuilder.createFault(SOAPFaultBuilder.java:222)<br /> at org.apache.axis.message.SOAPFaultBuilder.endElement(SOAPFaultBuilder.java:129)<br /> at org.apache.axis.encoding.DeserializationContext.endElement(DeserializationContext.java:1087)<br /> at org.apache.xerces.parsers.AbstractSAXParser.endElement(Unknown Source)<br /> at org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLNSDocumentScannerImpl.scanEndElement(Unknown Source)<br /> at org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl$FragmentContentDispatcher.dispatch(Unknown Source)<br /> at org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.scanDocument(Unknown Source)<br /> at org.apache.xerces.parsers.XML11Configuration.parse(Unknown Source)<br /> at org.apache.xerces.parsers.DTDConfiguration.parse(Unknown Source)<br /> at org.apache.xerces.parsers.XMLParser.parse(Unknown Source)<br /> at org.apache.xerces.parsers.AbstractSAXParser.parse(Unknown Source)<br /> at javax.xml.parsers.SAXParser.parse(SAXParser.java:375)<br /> at org.apache.axis.encoding.DeserializationContext.parse(DeserializationContext.java:227)<br /> at org.apache.axis.SOAPPart.getAsSOAPEnvelope(SOAPPart.java:696)<br /> at org.apache.axis.Message.getSOAPEnvelope(Message.java:435)<br /> at org.apache.axis.handlers.soap.MustUnderstandChecker.invoke(MustUnderstandChecker.java:62)<br /> at org.apache.axis.client.AxisClient.invoke(AxisClient.java:206)<br /> at org.apache.axis.client.Call.invokeEngine(Call.java:2784)<br /> at org.apache.axis.client.Call.invoke(Call.java:2767)<br /> at org.apache.axis.client.Call.invoke(Call.java:2443)<br /> at org.apache.axis.client.Call.invoke(Call.java:2366)<br /> at org.apache.axis.client.Call.invoke(Call.java:1812)<br /> at com.adobe.idp.dsc.provider.impl.soap.axis.sdk.SoapAxisDispatcher.doSend(SoapAxisDispatcher.java:123)<br /> ... 12 more<br /><br />I have been getting this error since yesterday and have been tracking this thread particularly for finding solutions. Although my stack trace does not explicitly talk about Heap Space I changed it to -Xms512m -Xmx1024m.<br /><br />And when it gave the same error I increased my system RAM from 2GB to 4GB. My C: has 40GB free space.<br /><br />I am trying to deploy only one component as of now which is PDF Generator.<br /><br />I've run out of options for now. Can anyone help ?<br /><br />-Nikunj

Former Community Member
Have you changed your heap space on run.bat? When I changed these options on run.conf I had still the same problem. I had to change these parameters on run.bat. If this not works...I don't know where can be the problem

hope that helps

Level 4
Please note that the turnkey installer sets up JBoss as a Windows service. Therefore, it will ignore everything in run.bat You have to make any changes in the Windows registry. Just search for the string "-Xmx"

Former Community Member
Bartuin / Jayan,<br /><br />I think you guys are talking about JBoss. I am using WebLogic. But I got quite a few hints from this forum and was eventually had my eureka moment !<br /><br />I changed the memory parameters to -Xms512m -Xmx1024m in setDomainEnv.cmd at bea\user_projects\domains\<your-project>\bin<br /><br />The trick is to find the setDomainEnv.cmd for the server on which your project runs. I am using Eclipse IDE and I created a weblogic server instance using the IDE. So I found the setDomaniEnv.cmd file for this server and changed the memory parameters.<br /><br />Thanks All,<br /><br />Nikunj

Former Community Member
Hi everyone,<br /><br />I have this problem too.. <br /><br />We are running 4Gig RAM and the system has 15G free space. The JBoss setting.. -Xms and -Xmx are set properly. I restarted the configuration again and again.. this is the 6th times.. and the 1st time it stopped at 80% and now 92%.. Why ?<br />is there any configuration needed ??<br /><br />ALC-LCM-030-200 Failed for deployment..<br /><br />[2009-02-05 13:25:44,307], SEVERE, Thread-39, com.adobe.livecycle.lcm.feature.deployment.DeployDSCs, Failed to deploy component C:\Adobe\LiveCycle8.2\deploy\adobe-rightsmanagement-jboss-dsc.jar.<br />com.adobe.livecycle.lcm.core.LCMException[ALC-LCM-030-200]: Echec du déploiement du composant C:\Adobe\LiveCycle8.2\deploy\adobe-rightsmanagement-jboss-dsc.jar.<br /> at com.adobe.livecycle.lcm.feature.deployment.DeployDSCs.deployDSCFiles(DeployDSCs.java:396)<br /> at com.adobe.livecycle.lcm.feature.deployment.DeployDSCs.deployDSCs(DeployDSCs.java:149)<br /> at com.adobe.livecycle.lcm.feature.expressTurnkey.ExpressTurnkeyTask.deployDSCs(ExpressTurnkeyTask.java:457)<br /> at com.adobe.livecycle.lcm.feature.expressTurnkey.ExpressTurnkeyTask.access$2900(ExpressTurnkeyTask.java:64)<br /> at com.adobe.livecycle.lcm.feature.expressTurnkey.ExpressTurnkeyTask$ActualTask.performTurnkey(ExpressTurnkeyTask.java:239)<br /> at com.adobe.livecycle.lcm.feature.expressTurnkey.ExpressTurnkeyTask$ActualTask.<init>(ExpressTurnkeyTask.java:132)<br /> at com.adobe.livecycle.lcm.feature.expressTurnkey.ExpressTurnkeyTask$1.construct(ExpressTurnkeyTask.java:110)<br /> at com.adobe.livecycle.lcm.core.tasks.SwingWorker$2.run(SwingWorker.java:114)<br /> at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)<br />Caused by: ALC-DSC-000-000: com.adobe.idp.dsc.net.DSCSocketTimeoutException: Internal error.<br /> at com.adobe.idp.dsc.provider.impl.soap.axis.sdk.SoapAxisDispatcher.throwExceptionHandler(SoapAxisDispatcher.java:199)<br /> at com.adobe.idp.dsc.provider.impl.soap.axis.sdk.SoapAxisDispatcher.doSend(SoapAxisDispatcher.java:125)<br /> at com.adobe.idp.dsc.provider.impl.base.AbstractMessageDispatcher.send(AbstractMessageDispatcher.java:57)<br /> at com.adobe.idp.dsc.clientsdk.ServiceClient.invoke(ServiceClient.java:208)<br /> at com.adobe.idp.dsc.registry.component.client.ComponentRegistryClient.invoke(ComponentRegistryClient.java:373)<br /> at com.adobe.idp.dsc.registry.component.client.ComponentRegistryClient.install(ComponentRegistryClient.java:131)<br /> at com.adobe.livecycle.lcm.feature.deployment.DeployDSCs.installComponentUsingDoc(DeployDSCs.java:585)<br /> at com.adobe.livecycle.lcm.feature.deployment.DeployDSCs.installComponent(DeployDSCs.java:563)<br /> at com.adobe.livecycle.lcm.feature.deployment.DeployDSCs.installAndStartComponent(DeployDSCs.java:554)<br /> at com.adobe.livecycle.lcm.feature.deployment.DeployDSCs.deployDSCFiles(DeployDSCs.java:363)<br /> ... 8 more<br />Caused by: java.net.SocketTimeoutException: Read timed out<br /> at java.net.SocketInputStream.socketRead0(Native Method)<br /> at java.net.SocketInputStream.read(SocketInputStream.java:129)<br /> at java.io.BufferedInputStream.fill(BufferedInputStream.java:218)<br /> at java.io.BufferedInputStream.read(BufferedInputStream.java:235)<br /> at org.apache.axis.transport.http.HTTPSender.readHeadersFromSocket(HTTPSender.java:583)<br /> at org.apache.axis.transport.http.HTTPSender.invoke(HTTPSender.java:143)<br /> at org.apache.axis.strategies.InvocationStrategy.visit(InvocationStrategy.java:32)<br /> at org.apache.axis.SimpleChain.doVisiting(SimpleChain.java:118)<br /> at org.apache.axis.SimpleChain.invoke(SimpleChain.java:83)<br /> at org.apache.axis.client.AxisClient.invoke(AxisClient.java:165)<br /> at org.apache.axis.client.Call.invokeEngine(Call.java:2784)<br /> at org.apache.axis.client.Call.invoke(Call.java:2767)<br /> at org.apache.axis.client.Call.invoke(Call.java:2443)<br /> at org.apache.axis.client.Call.invoke(Call.java:2366)<br /> at org.apache.axis.client.Call.invoke(Call.java:1812)<br /> at com.adobe.idp.dsc.provider.impl.soap.axis.sdk.SoapAxisDispatcher.doSend(SoapAxisDispatcher.java:123)<br /> ... 16 more<br />[2009-02-05 13:25:44,620], SEVERE, Thread-39, com.adobe.livecycle.lcm.feature.deployment.DeployDSCs, Echec du déploiement du composant C:\Adobe\LiveCycle8.2\deploy\adobe-rightsmanagement-jboss-dsc.jar.<br />com.adobe.livecycle.lcm.core.LCMException[ALC-LCM-030-200]: Echec du déploiement du composant C:\Adobe\LiveCycle8.2\deploy\adobe-rightsmanagement-jboss-dsc.jar.<br /> at com.adobe.livecycle.lcm.feature.deployment.DeployDSCs.deployDSCFiles(DeployDSCs.java:396)<br /> at com.adobe.livecycle.lcm.feature.deployment.DeployDSCs.deployDSCs(DeployDSCs.java:149)<br /> at com.adobe.livecycle.lcm.feature.expressTurnkey.ExpressTurnkeyTask.deployDSCs(ExpressTurnkeyTask.java:457)<br /> at com.adobe.livecycle.lcm.feature.expressTurnkey.ExpressTurnkeyTask.access$2900(ExpressTurnkeyTask.java:64)<br /> at com.adobe.livecycle.lcm.feature.expressTurnkey.ExpressTurnkeyTask$ActualTask.performTurnkey(ExpressTurnkeyTask.java:239)<br /> at com.adobe.livecycle.lcm.feature.expressTurnkey.ExpressTurnkeyTask$ActualTask.<init>(ExpressTurnkeyTask.java:132)<br /> at com.adobe.livecycle.lcm.feature.expressTurnkey.ExpressTurnkeyTask$1.construct(ExpressTurnkeyTask.java:110)<br /> at com.adobe.livecycle.lcm.core.tasks.SwingWorker$2.run(SwingWorker.java:114)<br /> at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)<br />Caused by: ALC-DSC-000-000: com.adobe.idp.dsc.net.DSCSocketTimeoutException: Internal error.<br /> at com.adobe.idp.dsc.provider.impl.soap.axis.sdk.SoapAxisDispatcher.throwExceptionHandler(SoapAxisDispatcher.java:199)<br /> at com.adobe.idp.dsc.provider.impl.soap.axis.sdk.SoapAxisDispatcher.doSend(SoapAxisDispatcher.java:125)<br /> at com.adobe.idp.dsc.provider.impl.base.AbstractMessageDispatcher.send(AbstractMessageDispatcher.java:57)<br /> at com.adobe.idp.dsc.clientsdk.ServiceClient.invoke(ServiceClient.java:208)<br /> at com.adobe.idp.dsc.registry.component.client.ComponentRegistryClient.invoke(ComponentRegistryClient.java:373)<br /> at com.adobe.idp.dsc.registry.component.client.ComponentRegistryClient.install(ComponentRegistryClient.java:131)<br /> at com.adobe.livecycle.lcm.feature.deployment.DeployDSCs.installComponentUsingDoc(DeployDSCs.java:585)<br /> at com.adobe.livecycle.lcm.feature.deployment.DeployDSCs.installComponent(DeployDSCs.java:563)<br /> at com.adobe.livecycle.lcm.feature.deployment.DeployDSCs.installAndStartComponent(DeployDSCs.java:554)<br /> at com.adobe.livecycle.lcm.feature.deployment.DeployDSCs.deployDSCFiles(DeployDSCs.java:363)<br /> ... 8 more<br />Caused by: java.net.SocketTimeoutException: Read timed out<br /> at java.net.SocketInputStream.socketRead0(Native Method)<br /> at java.net.SocketInputStream.read(SocketInputStream.java:129)<br /> at java.io.BufferedInputStream.fill(BufferedInputStream.java:218)<br /> at java.io.BufferedInputStream.read(BufferedInputStream.java:235)<br /> at org.apache.axis.transport.http.HTTPSender.readHeadersFromSocket(HTTPSender.java:583)<br /> at org.apache.axis.transport.http.HTTPSender.invoke(HTTPSender.java:143)<br /> at org.apache.axis.strategies.InvocationStrategy.visit(InvocationStrategy.java:32)<br /> at org.apache.axis.SimpleChain.doVisiting(SimpleChain.java:118)<br /> at org.apache.axis.SimpleChain.invoke(SimpleChain.java:83)<br /> at org.apache.axis.client.AxisClient.invoke(AxisClient.java:165)<br /> at org.apache.axis.client.Call.invokeEngine(Call.java:2784)<br /> at org.apache.axis.client.Call.invoke(Call.java:2767)<br /> at org.apache.axis.client.Call.invoke(Call.java:2443)<br /> at org.apache.axis.client.Call.invoke(Call.java:2366)<br /> at org.apache.axis.client.Call.invoke(Call.java:1812)<br /> at com.adobe.idp.dsc.provider.impl.soap.axis.sdk.SoapAxisDispatcher.doSend(SoapAxisDispatcher.java:123)<br /> ... 16 more

Former Community Member
I am getting the following error.

com.adobe.livecycle.lcm.core.LCMException[ALC-LCM-030-200]: Failed to deploy component ../working/deployLC/deploy/adobe-generatepdf-dsc.jar

I have tried multiple time and get stuck at the same spot when it tries to do the deploy step through configuration manager.

I need some help here to move forward. I am installing the LC components on weblogic.