Thanks for your Reply. I got your Point. But not clearly.
So you meant to say, that Row will be hidden, Even after we save that PDF with the Row Visibled State?
Let me make my question more explained,
1) Create a Dynamic PDF using LiveCycle Designer with one Row Hidden and with one CheckBox having a Click event which makes that Row Visible.
2) Apply the Reader Extensions, so that User can save that PDF.
3) User get that PDF and opens
4) Initially, the Row is Hidden and CheckBox is UnChecked
5) User selects that CheckBox, which makes that Row visible.
4) Now the state of that PDF is, CheckBox is selected and the Row is Visible. User Saves that PDF.
5) User Opens that saved PDF and sees what?
a) CheckBox will be selected and Row will be Hidden
b) CheckBox will be Selected and Row will be visible
c) CheckBox will not be Selected and Row will be Hidden
[Note: That PDF has Reader Extension applied]
I think I have put my Question very clear. Can you please clear my doubt?
thanks in Advance