Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

While creating new integration it throws "your certificate is not valid!"

Level 1

Hi

I have followed the auth-methods (Service account integration) and created the public key certificates and uploaded the public certificate (certificate_pub.crt) as a part of creating the integration. But when I click create integration. It says "your certificate is not valid!"  and provide the url to follow which is the same I used to create these certificates.

Looking to know how I can create a new integration to use Adobe services, like user management apis.

Thanks
Rajat

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 1

Adobe support determined that the error (for our team at least) was a result of our Adobe contract type. In order to leverage these APIs you need to have an Enterprise contract with Adobe.

View solution in original post

11 Replies

Employee

Hrm could you share a screenshot of your command line terminal of your creation of the certificate?

Also, this one is a little more inolved, but if you could obtain a request-id or debug-id of the failure it would be very helpful. For this you would need to be familiar with your browser's developer tools, and get it from the response headers of the attempt to upload the certificate. If not we can explore other options.

Level 1

Hy,

i have the same problem.

here's the request debug id: d20ac447-30a6-4cd5-adcb-3a3b980be6cd

Level 1

Same problem:

( request debug id: 4061078d-41f8-40dc-ab44-2baf04e9c6ee )

Level 1

Ryan,

We are also facing same problem. Do you have any updates on it?

Level 1

Has anyone solved for this yet? We are having the same issue.

Level 1

ryanskihead​ Here's the screenshots for command-line creation of the certificate and the debug ID that I get:

Screen Shot 2019-08-21 at 5.23.48 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-08-21 at 5.23.41 PM.png

Awaiting a response from you, thank you!

Level 1

We are experiencing the same issue while trying to set up a User Management integration. I've tried uploading the public key as both a CRT and PEM file, both result in the same error message.

Argh, your certificate is not valid!

Check this url for a tutorial on how to generate a valid certificate.

( request debug id: 11543c41-92e1-406c-8043-82f3761314b5 )

Both were generated with the command: (switching crt for pem when trying a pem certificate extension)

openssl req -x509 -sha256 -nodes -days 365 -newkey rsa:2048 -keyout private.key -out certificate_pub.crt

Tried in both Safari and Chrome on MacOS 10.14.6.

ryanskihead​ - Any update on this issue? Is something down on Adobes end?

Level 1

Same problem here. Works for one of our organisations, but not the other.

Level 1

Same problem here. Any update from Adobe.

Correct answer by
Level 1

Adobe support determined that the error (for our team at least) was a result of our Adobe contract type. In order to leverage these APIs you need to have an Enterprise contract with Adobe.