Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

We're trying to get access token, but some issues are keep coming up

Level 1

We are operating Adobe license management site separately through API. In order to integrate Adobe with our site, we're trying to get access token, but some issues are keep coming up. A message saying ‘there was an error with this action try again later’ appeared once I tried to exchanged jwt token to access token. https://console.adobe.io/home We need to exchange Jwt token issued from upper link to access token but errors are keep happening. It would be appreciated if you could look into this issue ASAP.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi. Sorry to hear you're having issues. We will need some more information to understand what's happening.

Please feel free to DM me if you don't want to share details in the public forum post.

• Which API are you trying to access?
  • Are you using the Generate Access token option on the API details page or do you generate the JWT from the Credentials page?
  • Are you sure that you are using the correct keypair?
  • Has this happened once or multiple times/every time you tried to do so?
  • If you send details via DM, please also include the organization name

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi. Sorry to hear you're having issues. We will need some more information to understand what's happening.

Please feel free to DM me if you don't want to share details in the public forum post.

• Which API are you trying to access?
  • Are you using the Generate Access token option on the API details page or do you generate the JWT from the Credentials page?
  • Are you sure that you are using the correct keypair?
  • Has this happened once or multiple times/every time you tried to do so?
  • If you send details via DM, please also include the organization name