Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Project - PDF Embed API - Add Multiple Domain

Level 1

I've created a project in the Developer console and trying to add PDF Embed API to the project. One of the step in the process is to provide domains that can access the API. In this step, how do I add multiple domains ? There is no mention of whether the domains should be comma separated or semi colon separated. No matter what separator I try, I get an error saying "API Configuration failed. Please try again ".  Does anyone know whether it is possible to add multiple domain ? If so, please let me know,

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee
Employee

Hey @user02399,

My apologies for the delayed response, Unfortunately, currently it is not possible to add multiple domains to a single client id. That being said, you can easily create a project per domain you need to allowlist and use those multiple credentials as needed. 

Hope this helps. Feel free to reach out again if you have any follow up questions.

Thanks,
Manik

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee
Employee

Hey @user02399,

My apologies for the delayed response, Unfortunately, currently it is not possible to add multiple domains to a single client id. That being said, you can easily create a project per domain you need to allowlist and use those multiple credentials as needed. 

Hope this helps. Feel free to reach out again if you have any follow up questions.

Thanks,
Manik

Level 1

Hello, is this still the case? What if I programmatically need to use this tool across many domains within our org?

Thanks so much.

Level 2

Domains or subdomains? If it's subdomains, you can create creds for just yourorg.com and use the same creds across all subdomains.

Level 1

We had the same issue here and the workaround (creating a project for each domain name) is not scalable enough. Is there any news on this topic : can we pay for such a feature ?