Expand my Community achievements bar.

Migrating from Service Account JWT to Server to Server Oauth for Cloud Services in Adobe AEM - Not working

Community Advisor

Hi All,

I am trying to migrate the existing cloud services such as Adobe Target,Adobe Brand Portal etc Integration in AEM from Service Account JWT to Oauth as  mentioned in https://developer.adobe.com/developer-console/docs/guides/authentication/ServerToServerAuthenticatio... .

But i am unable to modify the exiting Connection or new connection in Adobe AEM IMS. Reason is in Adobe IMS still i see the Certificate(Public) and Payload Fields which supports JWT authentication. I tried ignoring the Public Certificate and Just copy the Accesss Token in Payload path but i get a internal Server error.

RajaShankar_0-1684337251601.png

RajaShankar_1-1684337542244.png

Please suggest.

Regards,

Raj

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

2 Replies

Employee
Employee

Hi Raj,

Thank you for reaching out.

The integrations you mentioned need to be updated to support the new OAuth Server-to-Server credential. We recommend waiting until that update is available.

AEM updates to support the new credential will come in before the old credentials expire. We will also ensure customers have enough time to perform the migration steps post-release.

Thanks
Manik

Community Advisor

Hi @tmj ,

Could this issue be articulated in the migration document so that all the community members are aware else people will get confused due to this missing information related to pending Adobe Fix.