Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Error: Credential with service type already exists in the workspace

Level 9

I am trying to create two projects for Adobe Campaign Classic to Analytics Triggers using this guide:  https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/campaign-classic/using/integrating-with-adobe-experience-clo...

I have two servers (Stage & Prod) that use two different Analytics report suites via different Analytics Product Profiles. I have configured the Stage project with an Analytics API / JWT auth no problems and it is working.

When I try to create a second Analytics API with JWT credential in the second project, and try to generate a new keypair I get the error "Credential with service type already exists in the workspace"

Then I tried to upload the public key from the Stage project and it just hangs and does nothing except spin the wait icon.

How do you create a second project with unique keypair so I can keep my JWT auth mechanisms separate?

Thanks

Darren

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 9

We found a fix for the below issue: delete the project and re-create it.

It's likely that the issue was caused by the old Project name containing dashes. When I recreated the Project it wouldn't allow dashes as valid characters. There must have been a code change during creation of the project and configuration.

Thanks @devconsole

Darren

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 9

We found a fix for the below issue: delete the project and re-create it.

It's likely that the issue was caused by the old Project name containing dashes. When I recreated the Project it wouldn't allow dashes as valid characters. There must have been a code change during creation of the project and configuration.

Thanks @devconsole

Darren