Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Enterprise Event Data

Level 1

Looking to build an integration to drive visibility into Enterprise usage. ie: which users are/aren't using their Creative Cloud subscription. Falling short on how to get event/usage data from the Adobe APIs. The Events.io Webhook service looked promising, but it appears designed for single end users, not getting all enterprise info. Can anyone confirm this is the case? Is there something else that exists to get usage/event data from Adobe CC for all users in an enterprise (Webhook or API)? Maybe we missed something here?

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

I don't believe this is possible but this question would be best answered by our developer support and you may want to open a case with them Contact Us

I will also move this query to the adobe-io forum.

View solution in original post

7 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee

I don't believe this is possible but this question would be best answered by our developer support and you may want to open a case with them Contact Us

I will also move this query to the adobe-io forum.

Level 6
The link within this answer is not valid. It ultimately re-directs users back to this forum.

Level 1

I think you need the UM API.

Have a look here:

Getting Started with User Management

If you require help on this specific topic, open a support case inside the Admin Console -> Support menu and ask for developer support on User Management API if the documentation is not sufficient.

EDIT: the UM API will not help on getting events on who is using or who is not using a subscription, rather who is assigned or not to a Product, add/remove/update accounts in Admin Console, get information about Org's groups and users more generally.

Level 6

Wanted to point out to @alisterblack that going to Developer Support, at the mentioned link  here,and selecting "Adobe I/O Console" just re-directs users back to this Experience League Community without actually reaching any support team. 

Level 1

To get event and usage data from Adobe Creative Cloud for all enterprise users:

Adobe Admin Console: Check the console for usage reports.
Adobe Admin APIs: Look for APIs to access usage data.
Adobe Analytics: Consider integrating it for insights.
Contact Adobe Support: Seek guidance if needed.
Third-Party Solutions: Explore specialized options.