Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Different API interface for Admin/Non-Admin users?

Level 1

Hi team -

I'm working with a Third-party tool to extract Adobe CC subscription information out of the dev console via API, however in the tools instructions, we need to access the User Management API to set up the necessary permissions. Speaking with my customer, it appears this User Management is not available even though the customer is logged in as an administrator of the account. Is there something that would be preventing this "User Management API" not being available?

AdobeCC_UserManagement.png

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

@staudk27 

Best solution would be to reach out to the Organization's/ Account's Adobe Support/ Sales representative in case a particular service was expected to be available but is disabled so they would be able to validate your account and settings.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

@staudk27 

Best solution would be to reach out to the Organization's/ Account's Adobe Support/ Sales representative in case a particular service was expected to be available but is disabled so they would be able to validate your account and settings.

Level 1
I believe I saw another post that some of these API options might only be available for an "Enterprise Subscription". Is there a place I could instruct a customer to go (portal/screenshot) in order to validate they have an Enterprise Subscription that allows these API's to be available?

Employee Advisor
@staudk27 To check the enterprise subscription, login to https://account.adobe.com/ and see the particular organization is listed as 'Adobe for Enterprise'