Expand my Community achievements bar.

Determine the value of a field per page

Level 1

Hello,

I have a S/4 HANA standard form (with fragments) that I am trying to customize. Within the form, I have a table that is nested and with a parent child relationship. As in the below screenshot, there can be multiple HUs and under a HU, any number of delivery items.

Adobe_Question.png

Customer's ask is to print 1 HU and its associated delivery lines on a page. For this particular example, there would be 2 pages, page1 for HU 123 and page2 for HU 567. I have achieved this using conditional page break and the data gets split and passed on to new set of pages.

However, on every page there is some header information that needs to be printed - some of them from the HU data and some of them from the delivery lines data.

1. The form title should be 'HU ***' where *** is the value on that page.

2. Need to read a specific field from the first delivery line on every page (it will be the same on all delivery lines and hence reading the 1st record is enough) and pass it to the header on master page.

Need some advice on how to read specific values from the page for these 2 tables.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

3 Replies

Employee
Employee

Hi @indinti, could you tell us more about the Products/APIs you are trying to use? This is the Developer Console forum, and we would need to redirect your question to the specific product team who can answer your query better. 

Thanks
Manik

Level 1

@tmj : I am working on an Adobe form given by SAP. I am looking for some JavaScript help within the Adobe form to achieve this requirement. Could you please redirect this query to the right forum in case this is not the right place.

Thank you!

Employee
Employee

@indinti, unfortunately, that does not narrow it down enough for us to redirect your query. A couple of suggestions - 

1. Provide some screenshots of your Developer Console Project Overview page 

2. Or, reach out to your company's Adobe representative or customer support

Thanks,
Manik