Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Adobe Campaign Classic Auth

Level 1

Hi,

I am trying to create an integration for one of our clients using Adobe Campaign. I would like to make them able to authenticate through OAuth 2.0 in our web platform. Currently, I am not able to connect to the Adobe Campaign service in my Adobe Developer Console. Is there any way to do that with a basic developer account?

Thanks

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi

Only the Campaign Standard API is available in the Developer Console, and it only supports JWT integrations, not OAuth. 

Access to the API requires either a System Admin or Developer role in an organization that has a license for Adobe Campaign. 

If your org does have a Campaign Standard license, and you are either a System Admin or have been delegated Developer access to an Adobe Campaign Product Profile, please let me know and we can check why you don't see the API as available

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Level 1

please see response from my official Adobe account instead

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi

Only the Campaign Standard API is available in the Developer Console, and it only supports JWT integrations, not OAuth. 

Access to the API requires either a System Admin or Developer role in an organization that has a license for Adobe Campaign. 

If your org does have a Campaign Standard license, and you are either a System Admin or have been delegated Developer access to an Adobe Campaign Product Profile, please let me know and we can check why you don't see the API as available