Expand my Community achievements bar.

Need help to integrate our web application with illustrator.

Level 1

We are designing dresses, Our designers create the design (image) and assign some attributes to this design, these attributes should load from our web application, once the design and assigning attributes are done, we need a way to push this image with all attributes back to our web service.

I can create webservices to push all attributes to Illustrator and create webservices to get information from Illustrator.

Can you point me to the right direction?

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

3 Replies

Employee

Hi @ShahinNaji - do you use some Adobe I/O services or APIs in your web service?

Level 1

HI @duypnguyen, I am new on this topic and still in the stage of researching. Can you point me to the right direction where I should look at, What kind of API can address my requirements? Thanks

Employee

Hi @ShahinNaji - have you tried this question in the Illustrator forum? It is at https://community.adobe.com/t5/illustrator/bd-p/illustrator.

Adobe I/O Cloud Extensibility is the solution when you already have an extension point in Illustrator, and want to set up some web services to extend it (e.g. alternative for a traditional web server).