Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

how to use the HTTP API call to send data from AEP to SFMC

Level 2

Hello Team.

i did have some requirement from our customer on the following use case.

AEP is linked to sfmc for audience synchronization (all communication are managed into SFMC), RT cdp just send some segment in batch mode.

What if we want to send data in Real-Time ?

(for example let's say Adobe Analytics and launch  send data for a product click on AEP and we need to send a real time communication with the product image on it)

any idea on that?

thank you

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

@kevinedmond You may want to also look at Event Forwarding depending on your needs.  Are you looking to send raw event data or Segment/Profile data updated by those events.

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Level 4

Hi @kevinedmond , I think making sure your segment of streaming type should help you to activate your profiles to destination as on when it qualifies segment. 

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

@kevinedmond You may want to also look at Event Forwarding depending on your needs.  Are you looking to send raw event data or Segment/Profile data updated by those events.

Level 2

Thanks.

Actually, both could apply (as i may have in some case, to check data linked to the profile after the identity resolution)

Level 2

thank you for the link. 
i did read quickly the link and I have 2 quick question. 
will edge work on real-time (it’s not clear what can be the maximum time to process the answer)

i didn’t see any SFMC destination for event forwarding, so I guess that means I will have to implement one (or find someone who did) right?

thank you

Community Advisor

Hi @kevinedmond ,

You may also try using Experience Platform API in SMFC to pull the required data in real time.

https://developer.adobe.com/experience-platform-apis/