Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Redefinition of module 'AEPMobileServices'

Level 2

Hi,

We are trying to add the AEPMobileService.xcframework along with bunch of other frameworks to our xcode project. We are not using any dependancy manager to add frameworks in the project, we are adding them manually.
As soon as we add the frameworks and try to build the app we get the error: Redefinition of module 'AEPMobileServices'

We are using xcode 12.4 and our project is mix of swift and objective-C

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

@SatMat For further help debugging please reach out to customer support here: http://helpx.adobe.com/marketing-cloud/contact-support.html

Thank you.

View solution in original post

9 Replies

Level 2

Hi Spoorthi,

I tried that and now I am getting error Redefinition of module 'ACPMobileServices', Please help.

Also it confuses me that what frameworks i should use ACP or AEP, I want to add the swift frameworks so I have added AEPframeworks. Help me if i am doing anything wrong

Employee

Hi. Could you upload a screenshot of the following:
1. The full error message from Xcode

2. The initialization code in your AppDelegate a long with the imports

Thank you.

Level 2

Hi Spoorthi,
pls find the error pics.

IMG-7572.JPG

IMG-7574.JPG

  

Level 2

I am getting two error and those error messages in text are like:

1. Redefinition of module 'AEPMobileServices'

/Users/***/Documents/Projects/***/AdobeSDK/AEPMobileServices.xcframework/ios-arm64_armv7_armv7s/Headers/AEPMobileServices/module.modulemap:1:8: Redefinition of module 'AEPMobileServices'

2. failed to emit precompiled header

Failed to emit precompiled header '/Users/***/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/***-gnhmruvqpjhybmeeurihvroxgmsp/Build/Intermediates.noindex/PrecompiledHeaders/iphone_svc_app-Bridging-Header-swift_2BSXG9WS29DVB-clang_2TP8S8A8L36UZ.pch' for bridging header '/Users/x01365599/Documents/Projects/***/iphone_svc_app-Bridging-Header.h'

Employee

It looks like something could be configured incorrectly in your project settings as it is attempting to link your Target to both the ios simulator and ios device libraries. Check the Build Phases tab, especially the Link With Binaries phase. Also check the header search paths to make sure that they are correct.

Level 2

@NimashaJain I am still struglling with the issue, I have veriefied my intigration again as per @cdhoffmann 's suggestion but not able to fix the issue yet. Can i get some more help to fix it?

Correct answer by
Employee

@SatMat For further help debugging please reach out to customer support here: http://helpx.adobe.com/marketing-cloud/contact-support.html

Thank you.