Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Native Target App - Mobile - Experince Stuck

Level 2

Hi 

We have a mobile-native implementation- we have found an issue where we set up a standard A/B/C Test with the equal user split but for some reason, users are stuck in experience B and everyone is getting experience  B

Some of the troubleshooting done already
Experience C to 100% > outcome still see the experience B
Experience B deleted > started seeing experience C then but now stuck in Experience C can't get to Experience A
Experience C now-deleted > able to see the experience A

I was expecting random traffic to go through as normal and random to Experience A , B or C

Any response will be appreciated 

Thanks

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Dear Garora,

Should not be the case. Is it the same every time you create a new test?

I definitely hope you would have deleted the test and re-created it, if not, can you do it and validate rather than deleting the experiences alone?

Target Delivery is based on the response and I don't think the response would be a certain Experience every time, if yes, there is some problem at the Target Decisioning Engine.

Thank You, Arun.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Dear Garora,

Should not be the case. Is it the same every time you create a new test?

I definitely hope you would have deleted the test and re-created it, if not, can you do it and validate rather than deleting the experiences alone?

Target Delivery is based on the response and I don't think the response would be a certain Experience every time, if yes, there is some problem at the Target Decisioning Engine.

Thank You, Arun.

Level 2

Hi Arun

yes, I have deleted and created a new activity. The same response every time. Also tested by putting different content in the response (just in case anything is broken with in the code)

so far this is what I have done.

Deleted the activity - After adding new activity same response. once it stuck in one experience, no way I can move out.

Deleted experiences - It jumps to the next experience as explained earlier.

One more thing I have tried this morning. let say if I get the experience B and I am stuck there. I have put Experience A to 0%, B to 0% and C to 100% so in that case, I should see the experience C, Agin same response, experience B

Don't expect an issue with the Target Decisioning Engine.

Thanks

Community Advisor
Dear Garora, I would advice you to raise a ticket with Customer Support. Thanks, Arun.