Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Adobe Audience Manager Extension

Level 1

Hello,

We are currently implementing the SDK in the new mobile app. We use Server Side Forwarding (SSF) on the website. I have already configured Adobe Analytics extension in Launch to include Audience Manager Forwarding. Do we also need to implement Audience Manager Extension? Why?

Thank you for your help. 

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 4

Hi,

Audience Manager Extension in Launch is not required if just doing server side forwarding.  The extension is only needed if you are looking for sync down audience attributes to client side. 

May I know more about the implementation of your app, is it just pure forwarding from Analytics to Audience Manager? Or do you need SDK to process the response from Audience Manager?

Best Regards,

Calise Cheung
Mobile Engineer

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 4

Hi,

Audience Manager Extension in Launch is not required if just doing server side forwarding.  The extension is only needed if you are looking for sync down audience attributes to client side. 

May I know more about the implementation of your app, is it just pure forwarding from Analytics to Audience Manager? Or do you need SDK to process the response from Audience Manager?

Best Regards,

Calise Cheung
Mobile Engineer

Level 1

Hello Calise,

Thank you for your answer. We are still in the development phase, so things can change. 

What if we need to process the response from Audience Manager? 

Kind regards,

Galyna

Level 4

Hi Galyna, if you need to process the response from Audience Manager, then you will need to install the Audience Extension.