Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Tracking Count of clicks with Adobe Launch

Level 2

Hi Guys,

I trying to track the count of clicks on buttons and link clicks using adobe launch using the success events in AA using CSS Selectors.

But her I facing one issue getting some delay in capturing the button name from one tab to other on click event in adobe.

Any Suggestions ??

Thanks,

BS

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi,

Try to play (enable/disable) with the delay link activation in the rule. see more about when to use delayed tracking here Marketing Cloud Help | My analytics beacon is aborted and does not have time to fire before the subs...

Thanks,

Asheesh

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Level 4

Can you share some of the details about how your Rule is setup?

For instance:
Are you using a single rule with a trigger of the click event -> and then a single action block for AA(Set Variables) ?  Do you have additional actions like Send Beacon, Clear Variables, or custom code within that Rule?

Level 2

Hi,

I am using single rule with click event (CSS Selectors) to identify the button and in actions updating the AA Variables and beacon.

on clicks, I'm trying to update the event count with variables eVars and Props in AA section.

Thanks,

BS.

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi,

Try to play (enable/disable) with the delay link activation in the rule. see more about when to use delayed tracking here Marketing Cloud Help | My analytics beacon is aborted and does not have time to fire before the subs...

Thanks,

Asheesh

Level 10
Do any of the answers below answer your initial question? If so, can you select one of them as the correct answer? If none of the answers already provided answer your question, can you provide additional information to better help the community solve your question?