Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Track Wizard form Adobe Launch

Community Advisor

Hello everyone,

I want to track the user (logged user) across a wizard form, For instance I want to track his user ID, his choices (Drop-down language, multi check box for his interest and so on ). My question, how I can pass these params until the form is submitted?

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

The best way would be to get your website's developer to set all of the required parameters somewhere for you to track. You have a few possibilities, for example:

• In the Thank You page, set these parameters in the page's data layer, and track them with your s.t() beacon.
  • At the final form submission, send these parameters together in a Direct Call or Custom Event, and track them with a s.tl() beacon.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

The best way would be to get your website's developer to set all of the required parameters somewhere for you to track. You have a few possibilities, for example:

• In the Thank You page, set these parameters in the page's data layer, and track them with your s.t() beacon.
  • At the final form submission, send these parameters together in a Direct Call or Custom Event, and track them with a s.tl() beacon.