Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

SSO Customer Journey Analytics and Adobe Journey Optimizer

Community Advisor

Hello guys,

Can you help me to understand if I can integrate SSO/SAML with Customer Journey Analytics/Adobe Journey Optimizer access/ ?

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 6

Hi @Luca_Lattarini ,

That's something my org is doing. It works the same way as enabling SSO/SAML within your instance of Admin Console, and is already pretty good granularity of permissions that can be specified within product profiles. As a note, there are some workflows within these apps that might require some access to AEP as well. So it would be best practice to put your CJA/CJO users in a given user group and then assign both the corresponding product+AEP product profiles to that user group.

For more info on using SSO/SAML with Admin Console: https://helpx.adobe.com/sign/using/enable-saml-single-sign-on.html

Also, once you have SSO enabled, you should check out the the User Sync tool to shift your user management to Active Directory (or another directory service)--we've had a great experience using this script.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 6

Hi @Luca_Lattarini ,

That's something my org is doing. It works the same way as enabling SSO/SAML within your instance of Admin Console, and is already pretty good granularity of permissions that can be specified within product profiles. As a note, there are some workflows within these apps that might require some access to AEP as well. So it would be best practice to put your CJA/CJO users in a given user group and then assign both the corresponding product+AEP product profiles to that user group.

For more info on using SSO/SAML with Admin Console: https://helpx.adobe.com/sign/using/enable-saml-single-sign-on.html

Also, once you have SSO enabled, you should check out the the User Sync tool to shift your user management to Active Directory (or another directory service)--we've had a great experience using this script.