Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Publish Screen Columns :: Two Requests

Level 10

1) I swear the Submitted and Approved columns used to be as long as the Development and Published columns. Now, these 2 columns are shorter (see screen shot below). This looks awkward. Could the 4 columns go back to being the same height?

2) Could the columns detect my screen size and expand accordingly? Right now, the Published column isn't as long as my screen. If it was, I could see more of my Published column without having to scroll.

1319419_pastedImage_0.png

Thanks so much!!

Sarah

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

On Number 1, they were the same height before, we changed them to reflect that you can only have 1 library at a time in those states (as opposed to Dev and Published which can/will have many), so that's why the change was made.

On Number 2, I've logged it as a feature request.

--

DTM-10634

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee

On Number 1, they were the same height before, we changed them to reflect that you can only have 1 library at a time in those states (as opposed to Dev and Published which can/will have many), so that's why the change was made.

On Number 2, I've logged it as a feature request.

--

DTM-10634

Level 10

Thanks for confirming I'm not losing it (well at least as far as column heights go! ha) and thanks for logging #2 as a feature request, thebenrobb​ !