When a Library is rejected, it would be nice to have the original Environment applied to the Library. Right now, the Environment on the rejected Library has no Environment applied.
Here's how to create the situation:
1. Make a new data element
2. Create an Environment called "Personal Dev - Sarah"
3. Go to Publishing. Create a new Library called "8-17-17 Release" and assign it to the "Personal Dev - Sarah" environment
3. Do a Build for Development
4. Your Publishing tab should look like this:
5. Do a Submit for Approval
6. Do a Build to Staging
7. Your Publishing tab should look like this:
8. Reject the 8-17-17 Release Library
9. Your Publishing tab should look like this:
10. See how the Environment is empty in the screen shot in #9. It would be nice to have the Environment be "Personal Dev - Sarah" - which is the original Environment assigned to this Library (see screen shot in #4 above).