When I am trying to build my rules in Dev environment getting below error message.
Development - Last build was not successful
Could not find an extension for XXXXXX:events:click
Please find the attached screenshot FYR.
Kindly help me on this issue.
Thanks - Satish
Same issue I am facing again when I am trying to build dev environment.
Kindly let me know how to check logs in adobe launch(where exactly facing issue) and why it is not building after creating new libraries.
If you required to arrange any screen share session please let me know. We will connect on the same.
Thanks - Satish
I had this same issue last week. After disabling all the rules the build was successful. After more troubleshooting, I had to disable/enable the Core library to finally get the build to work.
We submitted a help ticket but they never were able to find anything...
I had this issue last week and got the dev build to magically work on Friday after Adobe fixed it.
I am having the issue again today. The is no error message about why the build fails and even an empty library or a core one gets rejected. Do you have any updates?
There was a bug that was impacting action ordering that was fixed 7/24/18 that may have also fixed this issue. Thanks for reporting that the issue is no longer impacting your implementation. If anyone is still experiencing this issue. Please comment below or open a ticket with Customer Care.
We have the same issue. We try to build the library for DEV environment since this morning (10:00 AM CET) but all builds fail until now. Even for the properties where nothing was changed since that last successful build. We tried numerous settings and changes, but nothing worked.
Same here - trying to re-build the library this-morning, even without changes, resulted in a failed build.
I went on the wild chase to find out why, but it wasn't until I checked the audit log that i realized there wasn't any meaningful update prior to the failure. All I did was resave and build from looking at a data element.
When I build first time in dev environment its working fine. After that, I deleted that build in dev environment.
Again I am trying to build the new one in dev environment, not able to build.
Can you please let me know why it is happening like this.