Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Not able to publish in Dev Environment through launch

Level 3

Hi Team,

When I am trying to build my rules in Dev environment getting below error message.

Development - Last build was not successful

Could not find an extension for XXXXXX:events:click

Please find the attached screenshot FYR.

Kindly help me on this issue.

Thanks - SatishLaunch.jpg

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 2

It appears that Adobe may have just fixed the underlying issue.  I was able to kick-off re-builds of the libraries without any changes made, and now it completed the builds successfully.

View solution in original post

18 Replies

Employee

What are the rules or changes that were part of this. build?

Level 1

I had this same issue last week. After disabling all the rules the build was successful. After more troubleshooting, I had to disable/enable the Core library to finally get the build to work.

We submitted a help ticket but they never were able to find anything...

Level 3

Hi,

When I build first time in dev environment its working fine. After that, I deleted that build in dev environment.

Again I am trying to build the new one in dev environment, not able to build.

Can you please let me know why it is happening like this.

Level 10

Does the new build have the same name as the build that you deleted? If so could you try a different name to see if that resolves the issue?

Employee

Usually this is caused by not having the "Core" extension included in your library that is being built.

Level 3

JBArchibald

Same issue I am facing again when I am trying to build dev environment.

Kindly let me know how to check logs in adobe launch(where exactly facing issue) and why it is not building after creating new libraries.

1536753_pastedImage_2.png

If you required to arrange any screen share session please let me know. We will connect on the same.

Thanks - Satish

+91 9885176196

Level 10

experiencing same issue on sandbox... tried to build an empty library, tried to build with Core only, nothing helped. It's very confusing.

Level 3

We are not able to build our changes for new property as well as existing property. Today onwards we are facing this issue for all the users.

Level 2

Same here - trying to re-build the library this-morning, even without changes, resulted in a failed build.

I went on the wild chase to find out why, but it wasn't until I checked the audit log that i realized there wasn't any meaningful update prior to the failure.  All I did was resave and build from looking at a data element.

Level 1

Yes, same issues from here.  Added a pageload rule with no content, still the build keeps failing. This is really not acceptable. We wanted to go to production with this soon, but given all these bugs it doesn't look good

Level 2

We have the same issue. We try to build the library for DEV environment since this morning (10:00 AM CET) but all builds fail until now. Even for the properties where nothing was changed since that last successful build. We tried numerous settings and changes, but nothing worked.

Correct answer by
Level 2

It appears that Adobe may have just fixed the underlying issue.  I was able to kick-off re-builds of the libraries without any changes made, and now it completed the builds successfully.

Level 10

There was a bug that was impacting action ordering that was fixed 7/24/18 that may have also fixed this issue. Thanks for reporting that the issue is no longer impacting your implementation. If anyone is still experiencing this issue. Please comment below or open a ticket with Customer Care.

Level 1

Hi Jantzen,

We're reporting the same issue in our organisation now.

1575133_pastedImage_0.png

Could you please advise on how to proceed, as we have some new deployments that we would like to go into Production as soon as possible.

Thank you!

Vikram

Employee

This was resolved last evening around 8:30pm MDT

Jason

Level 2

I had this issue last week and got the dev build to magically work on Friday after Adobe fixed it.

I am having the issue again today. The is no error message about why the build fails and even an empty library or a core one gets rejected. Do you have any updates?

Employee

Can you log a ticket in Jira for this. In the DTM project and assign it to me .

Jason

Level 1

Having issues building today. Receiving a "failed" message in the activity log without explanation or details. JBArchibald​ can you share the DTM Jira project?