Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Not able to attach not used Environment to Library

Level 4

Hi all, 

I have a property having around 40 environments created for Development. Also, the property has around 10 libraries with environments attached and published in Development stage.

But, when I try to create a new Library, I get no Environments to select, the input for selecting is empty.

The thing is, I need to publish changes for a site that is currently using an Adobe Launch file URL that matches one of the non-used development environments. So I created this new Library for publishing the changes, but as I said before, I'm not able to attach environment.

OscarMM_0-1653673884522.png

Thank you, 

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Try the following:

1. Restart your browser, then try again.
  2. Log out of your Adobe account, (optionally delete all "adobe.com"-related cookies in your browser,) then log in, then try again.
  3. Try again in a private browser window.

If all of those fail, then contact Client Care to help you to resolve this.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Try the following:

1. Restart your browser, then try again.
  2. Log out of your Adobe account, (optionally delete all "adobe.com"-related cookies in your browser,) then log in, then try again.
  3. Try again in a private browser window.

If all of those fail, then contact Client Care to help you to resolve this.

Level 4

Hi! Thank you for your response.

So, it means environment should appear on list? There is no real reason for not being in there? (Steps 1-3 already done). 

Community Advisor

Correct. As far as I know, there is no real reason for your environments to not be in there.

Level 4

I did a forced refresh (not simple refresh, make it forced) and the list of environments appeared.

The interesting thing is, this is a Launch property I have never accessed before, in a brand new computer (3 months of use). So, at least it wasn't cache from this computer to this specific property.

But the thing is, it worked.