Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Multiple report suites tracking with Adobe Launch

Level 1

Hi all,

I am trying to set up tracking for a website and would like to send data to two separate production report suites (one new and one old). I can see that option available in the Adobe Launch, however, once I enter both report suites Adobe Launch is asking me to fill Tracking Server values.

So, my question is what Tracking Server values should I enter?

Thanks

Jonas

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi Jonas, this help page should have exactly what you're looking for:

Correctly populate the trackingServer and trackingServerSecure variable

It will most likely be something like mylogincompany.omtrdc.net. Just make sure it's the same value across all properties in an organization, and you should be good.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi Jonas, this help page should have exactly what you're looking for:

Correctly populate the trackingServer and trackingServerSecure variable

It will most likely be something like mylogincompany.omtrdc.net. Just make sure it's the same value across all properties in an organization, and you should be good.

Level 1

Hi Gigazelle,

Thanks for quick reply. The main reason why I am adding two report suites is because an old one was under different Adobe Organization. We are migrating all our report suites to one Adobe organisation and I was wondering if we can maintain tracking on both for the transition period to check if we get the same data and gradually shift from old to new.

Is this possible if report suites are under different Adobe organizations?

Thanks,

Jonas

Employee Advisor

Yes, as long as they both have the same report suite settings/variable structure, you should be good.