Expand my Community achievements bar.

Launch: Regex is not working as expected in rule condition

Community Advisor

I have a condition to execute in launch rule for "path without query string" condition type. The regex is simple to pass for all URLs except the url with specific path. Negative condition. Regex is (www)?silabs.com\/(?!developers\/usb-to-uart-bridge-vcp-drivers) and tested inside the launch itself using test button while adding the condition. After publishing , the condition is preventing the rule to execute for all the urls not just to mentioned path. 

Does the regex feature works in launch? i have tested my regex condition outside of launch also, works fine. 

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

2 Replies

Community Advisor

Added Exception condition instead of complex Regex negative condition and it worked.

Level 4

@Saravanan_Dharmaraj Condition Type you selected is "Page Without Query String" but the Regex you wrote is for complete URL(Which includes domain), so this regex will never match any result since its looking for the match within path value . If you want to Exclude same paths you can simply provide the path value alone.