Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Launch physical server location

Level 2

Hi Adobe Launch team,

My name is Puneet and I work as an Adobe partner in ANZ region. We are doing an Ensighten to Launch migration project for a client and their security team want to know more about infrastructure/ physical architecture of Launch. Since we will be storing customer sensitive data as data elements in Launch for sending to downstream applications, they want to know where is the customer data stored as part of Launch? Is the data physically stored in US or is it stored in cloud storage like AWS. Any information will be helpful.

Thanks,

Puneet

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Launch does not store data element values on any server.  All data element persistence is done client-side via local (window scoped) variables, sessionStorage, localStorage, or cookies (scoped to the domain of the page).

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Launch does not store data element values on any server.  All data element persistence is done client-side via local (window scoped) variables, sessionStorage, localStorage, or cookies (scoped to the domain of the page).

Level 2

Thanks Stewart. I had the same thought that may be all data storage by Launch is client-side but good to get that confirmation.