Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

How to check how many rules are currently active in Adobe Launch?

Level 2

Hi,

We are facing one of the biggest challenge in Adobe Launch is, how to check or observer list of rules that are currently live in production? Because we try to check the "RESOURCES UPSTREAM" options in recent published production library but "NO LUCK".

Can you please help us?

Thanks,

Vijay

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Get the URL of your adobe launch library and remove .min and reload. Now you can see in clear all data elements, extensions and rules configured in production. You can even use some custom code to parse the library to extract the details you need.

Another way is to go to your developer tools and type _satellite._container

You will see property rules which will tell you how many rules are configured and their details.

The property dataElements will list all dataElements configured. (i.e: Object.keys(_satellite._container.dataElements).length)

You will also see the extensions deployed.

Hope this helps

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Community Advisor

Take a look at https://launch-parser.com. It can help you parse the production library and show all of the rules (and data elements and extensions) found in there. You can then count the number of rules that are in your library.

Level 4

@Vijayakumar_Raju_CBE Instead of checking 'Resources Upstream' option in Recently Published Library, create new library just publish in Development or Staging then check the 'Resource Upstream' option in that Library it will give you the details of all the resources which are in LIVE.

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Get the URL of your adobe launch library and remove .min and reload. Now you can see in clear all data elements, extensions and rules configured in production. You can even use some custom code to parse the library to extract the details you need.

Another way is to go to your developer tools and type _satellite._container

You will see property rules which will tell you how many rules are configured and their details.

The property dataElements will list all dataElements configured. (i.e: Object.keys(_satellite._container.dataElements).length)

You will also see the extensions deployed.

Hope this helps