Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

How to add a Youtube player

Level 1

Hi team,

I attempted to add a Youtube player in my rule. However I got an error when I built the library including the rule.

Can you share me the docs about how to add a Youtube player?

Thanks,

Masaru

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

It looks like you're using one of our third-party extensions available within Launch. Since the extension is not built by Adobe, I have limited knowledge and experience with the extension.

After a quick search, I did find a YouTube video from the creator on the extension. Feel free to review the video and see if it provides any information that might help you solve this issue:

YouTube Embed Extension for Adobe Launch - YouTube

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Level 10

I don't believe we have a document that shows how to add the YouTube player via a rule in Launch yet. Can you post a screenshot of the error you got?

Level 1

Hi Jantzen, thank you for your response.

I created a rule like below.

1446362_pastedImage_1.png

And I got the below error when I attempted to build the role.

1446244_pastedImage_0.png

Correct answer by
Level 10

It looks like you're using one of our third-party extensions available within Launch. Since the extension is not built by Adobe, I have limited knowledge and experience with the extension.

After a quick search, I did find a YouTube video from the creator on the extension. Feel free to review the video and see if it provides any information that might help you solve this issue:

YouTube Embed Extension for Adobe Launch - YouTube