Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

How do I enable Activity Map in Adobe Launch

Level 4

Hi,

How do turn on Activity Map in Adobe Launch, and more specifically, how do I set s.ActivityMap.regionIDAttribute variable?

I see a checkbox for ClickMap, but it doesn't appear to be enabling Activity Map.

I am using the Adobe Analytics Extension set to "Manage the library for me".

Thanks.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Here's something to try.

Create a rule that fires on Library Load (page top).

In that rule, add an action (Set Variables) from the Adobe Analytics extension.

At the bottom of the AA Set Variables configuration page, click the `</> Open Editor` button to add custom code.

Here, you will have access to the "s" object. You can add your configuration setting in this window.

s.ActivityMap.regionIDAttribute = ___your desired value____

Then save this action, save this rule, add to the library, build for dev, and test it.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Level 3

Hi there

Do you have Activity Map enabled in the reporting suite from Adobe Analytics?

If yes, then it should be working already for you. Otherwise, you need to get it enabled. Make sure you read through prior enabling

1503794_pastedImage_0.png

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Here's something to try.

Create a rule that fires on Library Load (page top).

In that rule, add an action (Set Variables) from the Adobe Analytics extension.

At the bottom of the AA Set Variables configuration page, click the `</> Open Editor` button to add custom code.

Here, you will have access to the "s" object. You can add your configuration setting in this window.

Then save this action, save this rule, add to the library, build for dev, and test it.

Level 2

jorisdebeer

We recently published a Launch extension that helps customize Activity Map in Launch without needing to utilize custom code. We hope its user friendly enough that you can set all IDs same way you would map a data element to an eVar/prop. Check it out here in the Exchange Marketplace: Activity Map Customizer, with instructions on how to use. It should be available in the Extension Catalog very soon! Would love hearing any feedback you have.

Level 1

Hi,

I am new to Activity Map. It seems that

only works for "Link". Am I correct?

If I want to track all button click events (some of them will not redirect me to another page), how should I do that? It looks like I need to set up an extra rule which includes send beacon after each click event and this is really hard to setup.