Expand my Community achievements bar.

Extension categories

Employee

As many of you have noticed the Launch catalog is growing quickly and we expect this growth to continue with the Extension Idol competition. To make it easier to search the catalog and find what you need we are planning to add categories.

We will have a set list of categories you can choose from and you will be able to self categorize your extension in to the best fitting options. As a team we have created a short list of categories we are considering as options. Since this will directly be affecting our developer community we are hoping to get your input on this list. Please let us know if you feel that we should add certain categories or remove some from the list.

Advertising

Analytics

Data Layer

Other

Personalization

Privacy/Compliance

Social

Survey tools

Utilities

3 Replies

Level 1

Please add a category called "Essential" and then only populate it with those extensions installed the most. For example, perhaps you would add it if the extension is installed on 75% of launch properties.

Community Advisor

I wonder where customer service tools like Moxie, LivePerson, LiveChat would go?  There are also vendor offering feedback widgets that often get added via TMS.  I tend to group these and Survey Tools under Voice of Customer, but maybe VOC and Customer Service?

I would LOVE to see extension stats (Installs in production, Ratings & Reviews, etc.) That information could be fed dynamically into grouping and sorting functionality and would help people make informed decisions.

BTW, Where would a BazaarVoice, PowerReviews extension be grouped?

Level 2

Customers are reaching out to ask is there any extension similar to API Connect ? Can any of the extensions do this API connecting for them ?