Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Embedding third party JS Tracking for my site

Level 2

I have a third party JS to be added to my site. I know such things are done through Extensions - but the JS I am trying to add is from a very custom small third party vendor. So I am not sure , if we will have an extension any time soon.

Is using "Extensions" the only option I have ? Or Can i do something here in Launch to make sure that this JS script fires as required.

Last option would be to embed the script directly on each page of the site. So , exploring a solution from Launch side.

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Yes, it's possible via a "Core - Custom Code" action in your rule.

I've created an idea for a "Generic Embed" extension that you can vote on here... Create a "Generic Embed" extension

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Level 2

You can create a Rule in Launch and utilize the custom code section under Action configuration > Select Core Extension this would allow you to add any third party JS code within the custom code Action Type

Correct answer by
Employee

Yes, it's possible via a "Core - Custom Code" action in your rule.

I've created an idea for a "Generic Embed" extension that you can vote on here... Create a "Generic Embed" extension

Level 10
Do any of the answers below answer your initial question? If so, can you select one of them as the correct answer? If none of the answers already provided answer your question, can you provide additional information to better help the community solve your question?