Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Does Launch automatically handle linkTrackVars & linkTrackEvents?

Community Advisor

Does anybody know if Adobe Launch automatically handles the setting of linkTrackVars and linkTrackEvents for s.tl() calls?

I thought the Adobe Analytics Extension might have some way of handling this by couldn't see anything that told me either way.

I could write some custom code to be executed, but was unsure if this was the intended/recommended way in which this should be handled?

Any help much appreciated!

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 9

If you are using the Set Variables Action from the Analytics Extension and only use the UI elements to set your eVars, props and events, then you don't have to care about linkTrackVars and linkTrackEvents. But if you are using custom code then you also have to take care that you populate them in the custom code.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 9

If you are using the Set Variables Action from the Analytics Extension and only use the UI elements to set your eVars, props and events, then you don't have to care about linkTrackVars and linkTrackEvents. But if you are using custom code then you also have to take care that you populate them in the custom code.