Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Data element "Page Name" is invalid because it relies on an extension not included in the build

Level 3

Hail All,

I am getting the below mentioned error while building the library in launch,

Data element "Page Name" is invalid because it relies on an extension not included in the build

Kindly help here.

Many Thanks,

Sateesh K

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 8

@sateeshk9319722  - It sounds like there are changes that need to be added to your build. I would suggest reviewing the "Page Name" data element to see what - if any - extensions are used, and then make sure the related extension(s) are included in your build.

A shotgun approach would be to simply click the "Add All Changed Resources" button on the "Edit Library" screen. If you're concerned there are changes that shouldn't be included, you'll want to be more selective here. Either way, be sure to thoroughly QA/validate before moving anything to production.

evolytics_brian_0-1608569416905.png

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 8

@sateeshk9319722  - It sounds like there are changes that need to be added to your build. I would suggest reviewing the "Page Name" data element to see what - if any - extensions are used, and then make sure the related extension(s) are included in your build.

A shotgun approach would be to simply click the "Add All Changed Resources" button on the "Edit Library" screen. If you're concerned there are changes that shouldn't be included, you'll want to be more selective here. Either way, be sure to thoroughly QA/validate before moving anything to production.

evolytics_brian_0-1608569416905.png