Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Cannot set variables: Error: Cannot find the global variable name: "s"

Level 1

I am migrating our implementation from DTM to Launch and I chose the "Manage the Library for me" option and when I load the page I am seeing rules fire, but then I am receiving this error message: [Adobe Analytics] Cannot set variables: Error: Cannot find the global variable name: "s".

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 2

If you do not already have it checked, you may want to try checking the "Make tracker globally accessible" checkbox in the Adobe Analytics extension configuration.

Capture.PNG

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Level 4

In general, the s object should be available in all custom code blocks but could it be that you are using the s object somewhere else apart from the custom code blocks?

If so, you will need to create a localized copy of the s object.

More details here:

https://www.digitaldatatactics.com/index.php/2016/01/15/how-to-get-a-global-s-object-in-dtm/

Correct answer by
Level 2

If you do not already have it checked, you may want to try checking the "Make tracker globally accessible" checkbox in the Adobe Analytics extension configuration.

Capture.PNG

Level 4

Need to check Make tracker globally accessible in LIBRARY MANAGERMENT in Adobe Analytics Extension.