Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

can not import js css file after upgrade to AEM6.5

Level 3

Hi,everyone

I have code like 

<sly data-sly-use.clientlib="/libs/granite/sightly/templates/clientlib.html" data-sly-call="${clientlib.css @ categories=['XXXX','YYYYYY']}" />

these code can import  css file normal at AEM6.1, but after upgrade to AEM6.5, these code just can import css file normal at author server,  cannot import css file at publisher server, so cannot see the css style at the result page. anyone know what happen? thanks!

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor
6 Replies

Employee Advisor

Check the permissions on the folders where the CSS files are residing. Check that they are readable by the anonymous user

Level 3
hi jorg, there so kindly of you, can you give a document how to check it? thank you!

Employee Advisor
You could login on your local publish test instance and use the useradmin to check the permissions on the path where you store the CSS.

Level 3
@Jörg_Hoh may I know is the useradmin ame system account, or operation system account?

Level 3
hi @Jörg_Hoh these lib is under etc ,some one said have to come through clientlib proxy servlet /etc.clientlibs/,I cannot unstander any sample to change code?

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

This is the wrong community to ask this question. 

Post your question at https://experienceleaguecommunities.adobe.com/t5/adobe-experience-manager/ct-p/adobe-experience-mana...