Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

AEM 6.x versions compatibility with Launch

Level 1

Hi there,

Does someone know what AEM versions can be integrated with Launch?

Prerequisites for integration mention 6.4 AEM version, does it mean that AEM 6.3 and earlier cannot be integrated?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

As Brandon stated above, AEM 6.4 and later will be the only versions of AEM with an out of the box integration. If you are using an older version of AEM, you can continue using the DTM integration or build a custom solution to use Launch.

I'll copy our AEM community managers incase they have anything else to add.

kautuksahni​ & smacdonald2008

Update:

A guide has been written showing how to integrated AEM 6.3 with Launch. Integrate AEM 6.3 with Adobe Launch

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Employee

I believe that is correct, only 6.4 has an out-of-the box integration with Launch.  6.3 had one with DTM.  However AEM is consuming the Launch APIs that are available to any external system.

Level 1

It is definitely clear for 6.4, but what about older AEM versions?

Correct answer by
Level 10

As Brandon stated above, AEM 6.4 and later will be the only versions of AEM with an out of the box integration. If you are using an older version of AEM, you can continue using the DTM integration or build a custom solution to use Launch.

I'll copy our AEM community managers incase they have anything else to add.

kautuksahni​ & smacdonald2008

Update:

A guide has been written showing how to integrated AEM 6.3 with Launch. Integrate AEM 6.3 with Adobe Launch

Level 1

Thank you for the answer I will close the question then.

Employee Advisor

You can follow this recently authored guide for instructions on how to integrate Launch with 6.3 and prior: Integrate AEM 6.3 with Adobe Launch