Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Advertising Cloud in Launch

Level 2
  • We have more than 2 ad account for a particular third party extensions, so does the Ad cloud extensions allows more than 2 ad accounts on the same website? 
  • Can we have more documentation around the Advertising cloud Extension available in Launch ?
1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

You might be able to get some additional information from their page on exchange.adobe.com. Here is the page.

It looks like you might be able to email amo-pm-search@adobe.com for questions. I'll also email them to see if they can respond here incase others have the same question.

@TanmayMathur  - Anything to add here?

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 10

You might be able to get some additional information from their page on exchange.adobe.com. Here is the page.

It looks like you might be able to email amo-pm-search@adobe.com for questions. I'll also email them to see if they can respond here incase others have the same question.

@TanmayMathur  - Anything to add here?

Employee
  • We have more than 2 ad account for a particular third party extensions, so does the Ad cloud extensions allows more than 2 ad accounts on the same website? 

>>>.  Currently extension can be configured with 1 userid. We will see in near future if we can add support for multiple userids.

• Can we have more documentation around the Advertising cloud Extension available in Launch ?

>>> https://exchange.adobe.com/experiencecloud.details.100155.adobe-advertising-cloud-launch-extension.h...