Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Adobe Launch - How many Properties allowed per Organization?

Level 1

Is there a maximum number of Properties allowed in each Adobe Organization? For example, could I have a hundred (100) or two hundred (200) Properties?

Spoiler
AdobeLaunch
1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 5

@LizaFrancis Afaik, there are no limits on the number of properties that you can create. I have seen a maximum of  around 120 properties (mixed b/w both web and mobile) in Adobe Launch instance. There are partner sandboxes which are shared and those would have many properties I think (although I cannot see other launch properties, I can still see their Data Streams setup, which is definitely more than 200). There was no documentation that I came across to cross-validate this. So this is purely based on my experience.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 5

@LizaFrancis Afaik, there are no limits on the number of properties that you can create. I have seen a maximum of  around 120 properties (mixed b/w both web and mobile) in Adobe Launch instance. There are partner sandboxes which are shared and those would have many properties I think (although I cannot see other launch properties, I can still see their Data Streams setup, which is definitely more than 200). There was no documentation that I came across to cross-validate this. So this is purely based on my experience.

Level 1

I believe you are correct as well. I'm sure there is a finite number where the platform will start to degrade in performance but I couldn't find any documentation around it.  Thank you for your experience. I may only need 100-200 properties in my design, so it should work.