Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Adobe Launch configuration not being updated

Level 2

Hi, I have updated and added more data elements to Adobe Launch, and then I attached them to a rule and build the changes to the library. However, the newly added data elements are not showing on my Adobe Experience Platform Debugger, and the updated data elements are still showing the old value (even though I have changed the path).

I have tried to delete the who library and create a new library, but it still gives me the same result.

Any insights would be greatly appreciated!

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Also, you can check the timestamp of the library build, by running _satellite.buildInfo.buildDate in your browser console. This helps you to see if you're loading an older build, in which case, clearing your browser cache or using a private window (as @Avinash_Gupta_ suggested) should help.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi @YZ_J 

It might be a caching issue. Would you please try it in incognito or by removing your cache.

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Also, you can check the timestamp of the library build, by running _satellite.buildInfo.buildDate in your browser console. This helps you to see if you're loading an older build, in which case, clearing your browser cache or using a private window (as @Avinash_Gupta_ suggested) should help.